1. Entry is limited to original works and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights. Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible. Works that are entered in other competitions after submitting to this contest will not be eligible.
2. A single entrant must submit at least one photo and can submit a total of 2 photos maximum.
3. Digital files: RAW (not CMYK) JPG format with a minimum width of 1024 pixels and a minimum height of 768 pixels (72dpi). Digital files will be projected for the judges. We prefer JPEG more than 1500 x 2100 pixels/more than 150dpi/up to 10 MB.
4. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
5. Allowed to do basic editing but no Photoshop manipulation is allowed
6. Any sort of manipulation will be count as disqualification.
7. No water mark. We suggest that you copy your text into notepad or other text editor and then paste it into this form to remove all formatting.
8. Winners may be requested to provide higher resolution images for publication or display purposes related to the contest.
9. Entering the contest constitutes agreement to contest terms and conditions. The organizer reserves the right of final judgment concerning items not expressly stated in the contest terms and conditions. Entrants who do not consent to the organizer’s decisions may withdraw from the contest.
10. All the entrants will be notified of receipt of their entries following their submissions.
1. Although entries are handled with the greatest possible care, the organizer does not accept any responsibility for accidents, damage or loss during upload or due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to computer viruses or unauthorized access to its servers.
2. Entrants are required to obtain the prior permission and consent of the persons who are portrayed in their works or who hold the copyright or other intellectual property rights to the works or the items portrayed therein.
3. Entrants agree fully to indemnify the organizer and accept all responsibilities for any third-party complaints or claims concerning copyright or other intellectual property rights infringement or damages arising from the works submitted.
4. The foregoing limitations also apply to the responsibilities borne by the judges and by third parties participating in the contest in cooperation with the organizer.
5. The organizer reserves the right to publish all selected entries onto its website after the final round of judging.
6. With the objective of publicizing the contest or judgment through social media, the organizers reserves in perpetuity the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, make public, display, print, distribute and screen all entries on websites or social media sites, in photo exhibitions and in facilities managed by the organizer, and its affiliates without further compensation to or the additional prior consent of the entries’ creators.
7. The organizer reserves the right to disallow entries that depict brand logos or other intellectual property, whether on signs or posters or in other forms, or that in its judgment are harmful to the public order, violate standards of decency or are contrary to the goals of the contest.
8. All entrants grant BYEI the right to reproduce work selected in the photography competition on the BYEI website and in materials used to promote the magazine and/or future related promotions.
9. Once submitted, entries will not be returned to entrants under any circumstances, even if they are later withdrawn.
10. Winners may be requested to provide higher resolution images for publication or display purposes related to the contest.
11. Please note that no response shall be given to any inquiries or claims regarding the judges’ decisions.